1. Blend in your ads
Is the television over IP industry's weekly monitor--a free weekly email...
Businesses Beware - New Battlefront in Email and Web
Research Report: Magic Quadrant for E-Mail Security Boundary, 2006
Streaming Media Magazine
Hundreds more titles...
The most important thing to achieve is blending in your ads. Make sure the ads become a part of your content.
This is important because your visitors are used to ignore banners, buttons etc. Therefor you should avoid using the 468X60 banner with borders and image ads on; people will recognize this as one of those annoying banners and ignore it. Match the colors of your ads to the ones you use on your website: Choose the same background, text and link color and don't use a border.
2. Place AdSense Ads in your postings
Place ads in your postings. This way they are visible to every visitor who is reading any post on your website.
Go for the Medium Rectangle (300 x 250), Square (250 x 250) or Large Rectangle (336 x 280). To really integrate them you can place the ads in a floating div:
3. Place the ad in a floating div
To really integrate the ads in your posting you can place them in a floating div. By doing so your text will be displayed next to the ad. A floating div looks like this: <div style="display:block;float:left;padding:5px;"> Your AdSense code <div> <ol class="commentlist"> Place the following code directly after that: <li class="<?php echo $oddcomment; ?>"your AdSense Code
Make sure your ad matches the layout of your comments.
Your ad will now show only if there are comments to a post. If you want to show an ad when there are no comments as well you can look for the following line: <?php if ('open' == $post->comment_status) : ?> <!-- If comments are open, but there are no comments. -->
and place your AdSense code right after that.
You can check out www.seo-portal.com to see what it looks like.
5. Section Targeting
Section targeting allows you to suggest sections of your text and HTML content that you’d like to emphasize or downplay for the matching of ads to your site’s content. It's a technique to improve the relevance of the ads that are shown.
- Coolest Idea For Publishers. Adsense Search With G...
- How To Use Adsense Tricks To Benefit Your Site And...
- Are Adsense Tracker That Important? You Bet Your B...
- Build Your Adsense Empire, 2 Surefire Ways To Maxi...
- Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense ...
- Do You Know Why Adsense Is Essential For Content S...
- 10 Reasons Keyword Research Is So Important To Ads...
- How To Find A Profitable Niche For An Adsense Site...
- Don't Get Involved With Adsense Click Fraud
- Can You Convert Words Into Money?
- 16 year old son with $70,000 earned from Adsense.
- Cracking the Google Adsense Code
- 5 Reasons Many Adsense Sites Don't Make Money
- Adsense Template Tips To Income And Sucess... ASAP...
- Adsense Secrets & More Revealed!
- How To Maximize Adsense Earnings From Your Blogs
- Beware Of Google’s Top Blue Ads
- Top Paying Adsense Keywords
- The Best Place To Put Your Adsense Ads!
- Adsense Income for Websites and Blogs - Target Ads...
- Don't Get Caught With Google Adsense Click Fraud
- Adsense - Playing By The Rules
- Adsense - Improve Your Earnings by 5 Folds
- Forget about Google Adsense! The other roads
- Adsense Income Secrets to Success
- The Death Of Adsense For Web Publishers
- So If AdSense Is Dead Then What?
- Making Adsense work in the smart pricing era
- Top 10 AdSense Tricks To Boost Your Commission
- How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR
- 9 Google Adsense Placement Recipes
- 7 AdSense Tips for WordPress
- How Much Does Your Google Adsense Really Make
- How to Avoid Having Your AdSense Accout Banned for...
- Making Adsense Work In The Smart Pricing Era
- Tips For Maximum Adsense Content Relevancy
- The Google Adsense Template Phenomenon
- Adsense Makes No Sense To Me
- 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earnings
- Google Adsense and How You Can Earn More From Adse...
- ▼ May (40)