For three years tens of thousands of webmasters have been making incomes ranging from a few dollars a month to five figure sums per month – with Google’s contextual advertising program –Adsense.
Is the television over IP industry's weekly monitor--a free weekly email...
Businesses Beware - New Battlefront in Email and Web
Research Report: Magic Quadrant for E-Mail Security Boundary, 2006
Streaming Media Magazine
Hundreds more titles...
Indeed many Internet Gurus have made substantial profits by telling people how to monetise their website traffic by putting Adsense on it.
Adsense revenues are shared between Google and the Adsense Publisher … the website owner – up to now a nice cosy and profitable arrangement.
Google has always been cautious about revealing the ratio of payout to the publishers for Adsense clicks compared to the amount that the advertiser pays for the Adwords … but the feeling among Adsense Publishers is that the percentage has been dropping steadily over the past three years – if you are a number cruncher, you may try to interpret the financial data from Google itself here: http://investor.google.com/fin_data.html
In the past there was one price for Adword keywords, whether they appeared in Google Search results or as Adsense Ads on individual Adsense Publishers websites – that was fine as an Adsense Publisher might get, say $4 from a click for a $6 Adword – remember nobody knows exactly because Google will not tell!
Individual websites that publish Adsense are known as Google’s content network.
On 22 November 2005 Google made a change to their Adwords advertising program - they allowed advertisers to bid different amounts for the Ads that would appear in Google Search results and for the Ads that would appear on individual Adsense Publishers websites.
So an advertiser might bid $5 for a click from Google and 5 cent for a click from an Adsense Publisher in the content network … Ouch if you happen to be that Adsense Publisher!
Is it the end of the road for Adsense Publishers?
Is there life after Adsense?
What can Adsense Publishers do to make up for the drop in revenues?
Is it possible to make much more from your website than you were making with Adsense – maybe this was a blessing in disguise!
- Coolest Idea For Publishers. Adsense Search With G...
- How To Use Adsense Tricks To Benefit Your Site And...
- Are Adsense Tracker That Important? You Bet Your B...
- Build Your Adsense Empire, 2 Surefire Ways To Maxi...
- Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense ...
- Do You Know Why Adsense Is Essential For Content S...
- 10 Reasons Keyword Research Is So Important To Ads...
- How To Find A Profitable Niche For An Adsense Site...
- Don't Get Involved With Adsense Click Fraud
- Can You Convert Words Into Money?
- 16 year old son with $70,000 earned from Adsense.
- Cracking the Google Adsense Code
- 5 Reasons Many Adsense Sites Don't Make Money
- Adsense Template Tips To Income And Sucess... ASAP...
- Adsense Secrets & More Revealed!
- How To Maximize Adsense Earnings From Your Blogs
- Beware Of Google’s Top Blue Ads
- Top Paying Adsense Keywords
- The Best Place To Put Your Adsense Ads!
- Adsense Income for Websites and Blogs - Target Ads...
- Don't Get Caught With Google Adsense Click Fraud
- Adsense - Playing By The Rules
- Adsense - Improve Your Earnings by 5 Folds
- Forget about Google Adsense! The other roads
- Adsense Income Secrets to Success
- The Death Of Adsense For Web Publishers
- So If AdSense Is Dead Then What?
- Making Adsense work in the smart pricing era
- Top 10 AdSense Tricks To Boost Your Commission
- How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR
- 9 Google Adsense Placement Recipes
- 7 AdSense Tips for WordPress
- How Much Does Your Google Adsense Really Make
- How to Avoid Having Your AdSense Accout Banned for...
- Making Adsense Work In The Smart Pricing Era
- Tips For Maximum Adsense Content Relevancy
- The Google Adsense Template Phenomenon
- Adsense Makes No Sense To Me
- 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earnings
- Google Adsense and How You Can Earn More From Adse...
- ▼ May (40)