Google adsense has been a magnificent way for webmasters to increase their revenue because they can turn their traffic into money. The more traffic you have, the more potential you have for earning money.
Is the television over IP industry's weekly monitor--a free weekly email...
Businesses Beware - New Battlefront in Email and Web
Research Report: Magic Quadrant for E-Mail Security Boundary, 2006
Streaming Media Magazine
Hundreds more titles...
Many sites on the Internet, including mine, give out information on the top paying adsense keywords. These are the keywords that have been bid on the most on Google Adwords or Miva etc. It must be said though that the figure advertisers are bidding for these keywords is nowhere near what you will receive as a webmaster.
For example, let’s take the keyphrase “Car Insurance”. Advertisers are bidding between $42.53 - $53.95 for this keyphrase. Before you work out roughly how much you could earn, you need to do the following:
1. Make sure that your website contains lots of content surrounding your chosen keyword. Do not put in the keyphrase hundreds of times; just make sure that you have evenly ‘sprinkled’ your phrase in your content. It needs to read well, and it needs to be informative to your visitors.
2. Make sure that your keyphrase is in your main heading.
3. Make sure, if you can, that your keyphrase is your subheading. For numbers 2 & 3, you can add other words to your heading and subheading, but just make sure that your phrase is within it.
4. Make sure that if you have any images relating to your keyphrase, that the ‘alt text’ contains that phrase.
Right, now that you have ensured the above, you have increased the chances of earning top money when Google Adsense ads are placed and clicked on your website.
The general rule for working out how much you could expect to earn is to take the average Google Adwords CPC (i.e. – how much they are bidding for your keyphrase of interest), divide it by 2, and then divide that figure by 10.
The amount you get left with is a conservative figure for what you could expect to earn.
For example; the average CPC for car insurance is approximately $48.24.
$48.24 / 2 = $24.12
$24.12 / 10 = $2.41
As I just mentioned, this is an extremely conservative figure, but it is a lot more realistic that you will earn $2.41 when you start advertising for this keyphrase to begin with. It is very likely, as I will explain below, that this figure will increase if your site receives lots of traffic, has a high page ranking, and is therefore reputable to Google.
You must remember that Google knows if your website has just appeared up overnight, and there is no way that the top bidders’ adverts for your chosen keyphrase will be put up on your site. That makes sense though, because if you were an advertiser bidding $50 say for car insurance, you wouldn’t want your highly priced ad to appear on an overnight site, you would much prefer that it appeared on a very popular and reputable site.
Therefore, what you need to bear in mind is that as your site increases in popularity and page ranking, you will gradually get higher priced ads appearing on your site, which means that you will increase your earnings potential.
Many of these websites offering the top paying adsense keywords fail to mention these points, and many webmasters often become confused when they are only earning a few dollars per click instead of $50, which they were led to believe.
I hope this article has helped you understand a little bit more about Google Adsense. There is definitely a lot of money to be earnt from this opportunity, but these things take time and effort. If they didn’t, wouldn’t you be suspicious?
- Coolest Idea For Publishers. Adsense Search With G...
- How To Use Adsense Tricks To Benefit Your Site And...
- Are Adsense Tracker That Important? You Bet Your B...
- Build Your Adsense Empire, 2 Surefire Ways To Maxi...
- Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense ...
- Do You Know Why Adsense Is Essential For Content S...
- 10 Reasons Keyword Research Is So Important To Ads...
- How To Find A Profitable Niche For An Adsense Site...
- Don't Get Involved With Adsense Click Fraud
- Can You Convert Words Into Money?
- 16 year old son with $70,000 earned from Adsense.
- Cracking the Google Adsense Code
- 5 Reasons Many Adsense Sites Don't Make Money
- Adsense Template Tips To Income And Sucess... ASAP...
- Adsense Secrets & More Revealed!
- How To Maximize Adsense Earnings From Your Blogs
- Beware Of Google’s Top Blue Ads
- Top Paying Adsense Keywords
- The Best Place To Put Your Adsense Ads!
- Adsense Income for Websites and Blogs - Target Ads...
- Don't Get Caught With Google Adsense Click Fraud
- Adsense - Playing By The Rules
- Adsense - Improve Your Earnings by 5 Folds
- Forget about Google Adsense! The other roads
- Adsense Income Secrets to Success
- The Death Of Adsense For Web Publishers
- So If AdSense Is Dead Then What?
- Making Adsense work in the smart pricing era
- Top 10 AdSense Tricks To Boost Your Commission
- How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR
- 9 Google Adsense Placement Recipes
- 7 AdSense Tips for WordPress
- How Much Does Your Google Adsense Really Make
- How to Avoid Having Your AdSense Accout Banned for...
- Making Adsense Work In The Smart Pricing Era
- Tips For Maximum Adsense Content Relevancy
- The Google Adsense Template Phenomenon
- Adsense Makes No Sense To Me
- 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earnings
- Google Adsense and How You Can Earn More From Adse...
- ▼ May (40)