Ever since the Google grand slam on affiliate marketing which basically paralyzes a lot of landing pages and their subsequent "commitment" to ensure that surfers and adwords advertisers have "good" experience using google by forcing up to 10x times the cost of per click (my personal experience is 16.18 per click), a lot of marketers is forced to relook at their marketing channel. In addition, there is this big sue against google for click fraud which google paid a small token somewhat in millions as settlement and after which they have been banning websites that are close to earning their first $100 which includes me. Google have been merciless in their position as attested by the number of complaints in adsense help forum.
Is the television over IP industry's weekly monitor--a free weekly email...
Businesses Beware - New Battlefront in Email and Web
Research Report: Magic Quadrant for E-Mail Security Boundary, 2006
Streaming Media Magazine
Hundreds more titles...
Further verified by the latest book titled the death of adsense, it is time to relook at the method of revenue generation of websites. For newbies, the common terms are,
Impressions - The number of impressions is the number of times an ad is displayed.
CTR - Clickthrough rate (CTR) is the number of clicks your ad receives divided by the number of times your ad is shown (impressions).
PPC - The pay-per-click is the amount you pay each time a user clicks on your ad
PPA - Pay per Acquisition or Cost per sales
PPM - Pay per thousand impression
PPV - Pay per Visitor
Yahoo Publisher Network (YPN)
PPC. Saying is that YPN earning per click is up to 4x times that of Google Adsense but YPN click-through rate is much lower. It is still its better stage and is only available in US. But will certainly be my on A * list soon. (For US residents only now.)
PPA. Since 2000, online marketers have depended on the AzoogleAds? Network to deliver targeted and un-targeted customers from a variety of websites, search portals and newsletters. Ranked #1 by 30,000 media experts for 2004 and 2005 and looks promising. Percentage rate varies. Recommended.
PPA. As an Amazon associate, you can now serve ads to your site based on the content on your pages. What's more, this service is totally compatible with AdSense. Unlike other ad program, amazon only pays you when some one buys usually at a percent between 4 to 8.5 which means rather huge if the user buys a thousand dollar plasma tv screen.
PPC or Flat-Rate. 2 type of ads avilable. Text Ads and Interstitial ads and is based on bidders getting your website. Free form text ads that give you more control over their appearance than AdSense. Also displayed with no "Ads by xxxxx" text. Excellent service. No exlusivity required.
PPA. This service automatically allows you to display ads from Clickbank's large member network. ClickBank is the Internet's largest digital marketplace, where thousands of the web's most popular products are sold every day. Some formatting issues when selecting certain ad sizes but overall cool. Recommended. Usually one sales is a minimum of $20.
PPC - Definitely one of the major players which will allows you to set your own price and advertisers or have everything automated, just like AdSense. $10 minimum payouts through PayPal. Recommended.
PPC, PPM, PPV. - Fixed rate for Advertisers. 70% profit share from displaying our contextual ads and able to earn up to 85% ad revenues for displaying your own ads under the affiliate programs. Additional 10% from the daily earning of Publishers referred. Check (min. payout: $50), or Paypal (min. payout: $20).Only seems to accept sites with a large amount of traffic, at least 50% of which must come from Canada, USA and UK. However, a search in google (ironic, isnt't it) shows Clicksor being called as fraud, much like Google itself.
PPA. Using CJ's smartzones you can display rotating advertisements. Generally used for image ads rather than text ads and sells both physical and electronic products.
Direct Link Ads
Trying to be a competitor to Text Link Ads but is very confusing, not very user friendly and don't really explain what they do or how they do it.
Text Link Ads
Another big player in this field but only accepts sites with a good number of incoming links (they tell you its traffic that's important officially but unofficially incoming links are more important!) Rumors however is that it Google is trying to ban it.
The author of this article is Andrew Tan EC, webmaster of AndrewBusiness and Maxente.com, website for Internet Marketing Tips and Internet Marketing SEO and Great Home Business Opportunities
- Coolest Idea For Publishers. Adsense Search With G...
- How To Use Adsense Tricks To Benefit Your Site And...
- Are Adsense Tracker That Important? You Bet Your B...
- Build Your Adsense Empire, 2 Surefire Ways To Maxi...
- Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense ...
- Do You Know Why Adsense Is Essential For Content S...
- 10 Reasons Keyword Research Is So Important To Ads...
- How To Find A Profitable Niche For An Adsense Site...
- Don't Get Involved With Adsense Click Fraud
- Can You Convert Words Into Money?
- 16 year old son with $70,000 earned from Adsense.
- Cracking the Google Adsense Code
- 5 Reasons Many Adsense Sites Don't Make Money
- Adsense Template Tips To Income And Sucess... ASAP...
- Adsense Secrets & More Revealed!
- How To Maximize Adsense Earnings From Your Blogs
- Beware Of Google’s Top Blue Ads
- Top Paying Adsense Keywords
- The Best Place To Put Your Adsense Ads!
- Adsense Income for Websites and Blogs - Target Ads...
- Don't Get Caught With Google Adsense Click Fraud
- Adsense - Playing By The Rules
- Adsense - Improve Your Earnings by 5 Folds
- Forget about Google Adsense! The other roads
- Adsense Income Secrets to Success
- The Death Of Adsense For Web Publishers
- So If AdSense Is Dead Then What?
- Making Adsense work in the smart pricing era
- Top 10 AdSense Tricks To Boost Your Commission
- How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR
- 9 Google Adsense Placement Recipes
- 7 AdSense Tips for WordPress
- How Much Does Your Google Adsense Really Make
- How to Avoid Having Your AdSense Accout Banned for...
- Making Adsense Work In The Smart Pricing Era
- Tips For Maximum Adsense Content Relevancy
- The Google Adsense Template Phenomenon
- Adsense Makes No Sense To Me
- 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earnings
- Google Adsense and How You Can Earn More From Adse...
- ▼ May (40)