Imagine the next time you join a discussion about Adsense. When you start sharing the fascinating Adsense facts below, your friends will be absolutely amazed.
Is the television over IP industry's weekly monitor--a free weekly email...
Businesses Beware - New Battlefront in Email and Web
Research Report: Magic Quadrant for E-Mail Security Boundary, 2006
Streaming Media Magazine
Hundreds more titles...
Is everything making sense so far? If not, I'm sure that with just a little more reading, all the facts will fall into place.
Many web site owners are getting their Google Adsense account terminated when they have done nothing wrong to deserve the punishment. Considering the money that they are getting from Adsense, they would certainly want to get back into it.
Considering the money to be made with Adsense, it is no wonder that they would want to get back into it.
It is that same consideration why the Google Adsense click fraud is thought of and why many people are getting into it.
Click fraud is the act of clicking on ads for the purpose of costing the advertiser money. It is simply the same as paying out cash for false leads. Many people website owners are aware of this fraud and are sharing the same sentiment that this is the one big problem that Adsense is facing.
How do you prevent being involved in this fraud?
Majority of web hosts are offering access logs. Once this is offered to you, it is necessary that you hand it over to Google as well. This allows them to look for any suspicious activity on your site. Problems like this are very serious and giving it to them is saying that you would want to help them in any way you can in solving the problem.
It can also help if you have a click monitoring software. If you do not have one yet, you should try and get one. There is absolutely no major factor preventing you from having one because most of this software is free.
As usual, all the information you have received should be turned over to Google. This is showing Google that you too are fighting against click frauds and is in no way a part of it.
Study your server logs and watch for any activity that seems suspicious. Report anything that you may find odd, may it big or small thing.
You may want to consider disabling ads for your own IP address and local geographic area. This will certainly prevent accidents and will not make Google mistake another user as you. You can do through a htaccess file. This will avoid Google mistaking as clicking on your own ads and be kicked out because of it.
Keep your Adsense off on pop ups and pop unders. Your ads should not be displayed on content sites that promote illegal activity or tampering of the legal rights of other people or business. Included in this are the content that is considered adult and gambling ones. If you think that you may be breaking this rule, immediately remove your content or Adsense from the web page.
Be truthful and confess up to Google about times when you might have clicked on your own as, whether accidentally or intentionally. Or the times when you have done something that is against the Terms of Service that they are implementing. Be honest about anything that you may have done that is wrong. Confessing is way better than Google learning about it eventually. It would mean eventual termination and no getting back what you have worked so hard for.
Do not tell your family or friends about Adsense on your website. Chances are they may start clicking on them to help you make money without you knowing it. They may be doing more harm to you than help by trying it in the first place.
If ever someone you know chanced upon your Adsense, make sure they understand that they cannot click on your ads under any circumstances. It would be wise to brief them on important things about Adsense and what not to do with them.
Most pay per click networks have different measures in hand to protect website owners against click frauds. Other search engines can track more than 50 data points, IP address, browser’s information, user’s session info and pattern recognition. They also have “systems” available that detects fraud. Not to mention the specialized teams monitoring how things are going and helping advertisers stop click frauds.
Google offers suggestion on how to avoid click fraud. Using “negative keywords” can be used to keep your Adsense showing on products and services that are in no way related to yours. Adding tracking URLs to your links so you can track the traffic coming from Google.
Do not be caught in the Google click fraud. Be aware and be wary.
Don't limit yourself by refusing to learn the details about Adsense. The more you know, the easier it will be to focus on what's important.
Sinta is a Full Time Adsense Publisher and She Makes her
living from Adsense. She is passionate about sharing her Adsense Knowledge. Further information may be obtained from:
- Coolest Idea For Publishers. Adsense Search With G...
- How To Use Adsense Tricks To Benefit Your Site And...
- Are Adsense Tracker That Important? You Bet Your B...
- Build Your Adsense Empire, 2 Surefire Ways To Maxi...
- Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense ...
- Do You Know Why Adsense Is Essential For Content S...
- 10 Reasons Keyword Research Is So Important To Ads...
- How To Find A Profitable Niche For An Adsense Site...
- Don't Get Involved With Adsense Click Fraud
- Can You Convert Words Into Money?
- 16 year old son with $70,000 earned from Adsense.
- Cracking the Google Adsense Code
- 5 Reasons Many Adsense Sites Don't Make Money
- Adsense Template Tips To Income And Sucess... ASAP...
- Adsense Secrets & More Revealed!
- How To Maximize Adsense Earnings From Your Blogs
- Beware Of Google’s Top Blue Ads
- Top Paying Adsense Keywords
- The Best Place To Put Your Adsense Ads!
- Adsense Income for Websites and Blogs - Target Ads...
- Don't Get Caught With Google Adsense Click Fraud
- Adsense - Playing By The Rules
- Adsense - Improve Your Earnings by 5 Folds
- Forget about Google Adsense! The other roads
- Adsense Income Secrets to Success
- The Death Of Adsense For Web Publishers
- So If AdSense Is Dead Then What?
- Making Adsense work in the smart pricing era
- Top 10 AdSense Tricks To Boost Your Commission
- How to Increase Your Google Adsense CTR
- 9 Google Adsense Placement Recipes
- 7 AdSense Tips for WordPress
- How Much Does Your Google Adsense Really Make
- How to Avoid Having Your AdSense Accout Banned for...
- Making Adsense Work In The Smart Pricing Era
- Tips For Maximum Adsense Content Relevancy
- The Google Adsense Template Phenomenon
- Adsense Makes No Sense To Me
- 5 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Earnings
- Google Adsense and How You Can Earn More From Adse...
- ▼ May (40)